Wednesday, November 14, 2007

And now i'm back!

I know it's terribly ironic that my blog's called au courant (which means current by the way) but my blogskin is anything BUT current.

And i also know that it's ironic that my blog's called au courant but i NEVER update. Like never.

But you see you cant blame me.

I wanted to change my boring skin to something exciting and OMG-worthy BUT blogspot SUCKS TTM and all the nice Paul Frank skins that i wanted to put up DONT WORK! This is terribly irritating. Arrgh. Stupid blogger. Butu i NOT GIVE UP! I'LL TRY AGAIN. tomorrow.

And i also wanted to update regularly but somehow i just didnt see the need to (people are stupid sometimes. yes, really. even the cleverest people. XD) and i had all the other things that suck the bloody life outta me like Promos and PW and now that preliminary H3 Essay on Physical and Human geog: A Marriage on the Rocks. Funny ah! The pun.

So you see. You cant blame me. But i will start all over again and i will blog. Even with an ugly blogskin, i will blog. I will indulge in the innate self-centredness we all share and BLOG. It's never too late to tell the world about your life. Everyone want sto read it anyway.And now im just rambling nonsense. But that's what you get when you blog regularly.

Nonsense.

No comments: